Thursday, August 29, 2013

Random Passage 9















Random Passage 9

Today's photos were taken inside the houses and sheds at the Random Passage Site.  Even though the salt fish around the site looks real, it is man-made.  All other items in the buildings look like real antiques, however, I suspect they too were specifically made for the movie set.


The photos over the past 3 days were taken with my Canon EOS digital camera.  As I started to make the photos, I took out the Nikon P500, which I usually use for inside photos.  However, after a quick test with the Canon, I realized that by using an ISO of 1600 (my old camera does not adjust the ISO automatically) the light from the windows was sufficient and the photos were good, so I continued using it in all buildings.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends

LAST DAY!

SUMMER SALE - SAVE 50%. 
DETAILS AT: http://www.lanephotography.com/summer-sale-details.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...