Thursday, April 02, 2009

Sea Ice 2





The ice that was in Holyrood Harbour earlier this week had many interesting shapes. I spent a few minutes photographing them, but there was an unlimited number that I could have taken. I was on my way to my doctor (I have been off sick all week with the worst cold/cough that I have ever had) so I was limited in the time I had to make photos. I haven't been out of the house since Monday so I didn't get as many as I would have liked. Based on the extent of the ice in yesterday's photos, you can imagine the number of photos of shapes and textures that I could have made!




1 comment:

bearkat said...

This has been intersting! Hope you get feeling better soon Bruce!!

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...