Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers





On foggy or overcast mornings I tended to photograph flowers during my walk around Citrus Park. Several years ago I read that it is the best time to photograph flowers because there is less contrast and shadows from the bright sun. I have to agree that the colour saturation is good when the conditions are right.

The white flower is a gardenia and the orange-pink flower may be a hibiscus. I have no idea what variety the blue flowers are. If you know, feel free to tell me. I will share more flower photos over the next couple of days.




1 comment:

homegrownsongwritersalabama said...

Those splashes of color on foggy overcast days are a delightful! I don't know the name of the blue flower either but there is a paler variety in my yard...very fragrant. Bruce, thank you for sharing these awesome pictures.

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...