Saturday, December 06, 2008

Self Portraits



Today I decided to share 2 self portraits that are a little "different". The first shows my face superimposed on a photo of a sunset in my back yard.

The original "face" is similar to the second image and was taken the same day. I looked into a mirror and saw that the light was coming from the side. I knew that half my face would be illuminated and the background would be dark and that adding additional photos would create interesting images.

As well, I'd like to let you know that I have just joined Facebook after avoiding it for several years. I will be posting My Photos of the Day there as well as on my Blog. If any of you are members of Facebook, feel free to add me as a friend.

EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE, my theme for Photo of the Day, is especially relevant in today's photos.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...