Friday, December 05, 2008

Florida




This morning I chose a sequence of photos that were taken in Florida. The first photo shows a dolphin that I saw while on a boat trip around the backwaters of Bonita Springs. A boat floated into the scene and I quickly realized that the two women in the boat were looking away from the dolphins. Then one of the men in the boat saw the dolphin and pointed, but by the time the others looked around, the dolphins and gone under water.

I was a little miffed when the boat came into my shot, but I was able to make a few images that tell a story. If you have been on a whale (or other sea mammal) watching tour you will understand why people could easily miss them. Once they dive it is hard to predict where they will surface.

My theme for Photo of the Day, EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE, is especially relevant in today's photos.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...