Monday, December 01, 2008

Mobile




Mobile is a small town located about 45 minutes drive from Holyrood. In August 2002, I was driving through the community and took a side road down to the beach. The light fog added to the scene so I took 19 photos, three of which I am sharing today.

You can see that all three photos show different views of the same scene. The wider view shows the shoreline and much of the harbour whereas the closer view shows the headland shrouded in fog.

The photos illustrate how using your zoom lens to make more than one photo of the same scene will give different images.

There are three more images of Mobile at: http://lanephotography.com/irish_loop/mobile/mobile.htm


No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...