Monday, January 15, 2024

Photo Shoot










Photo Shoot

Near the end of March 2005, I was walking along a beach in Bonita Springs in SW Florida and spotted two young women dressed in black and one of them had a camera. They walked out to the water and the photographer started to take photos of the model. I also photographed the model and at one point she turned and saw me and smiled for me. I took a few more before moving on and letting them work in peace! 

I will be adding these photos to my most recent Photographers album. If interested, you can view the album here, though these photos won't be added for a day or two! You can find my Photographers 7 Facebook Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163096329160329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...