Monday, January 01, 2024

Happy New Year!








Happy New Year!

I started my Photo of the Day on January 1, 2003, and planned to share it with family and friends, but it grew until I had over 750 subscribers. I gave up the email version a few years ago, because most were being rejected by servers as SPAM. I continued to upload it to my Blog, which I started in 2006, and started a Photo of the Day on my main Facebook Page. Every year, I consider giving it up, but after 20 years, it has become a morning ritual.

On Facebook, I post my Photo of the Day in monthly albums and they are fairly easy to find among my many albums. 

The theme for my Photo of the Day is "Everything's a Picture". I chose that because whenever I have a camera and am looking for photos, I find them! It doesn't matter the subject, because I photograph everything that attracts my attention.

I had many loyal followers, however, since moving my Photo of the Day to my Blog and Facebook, Not as many people see them daily. Feel free to follow my daily posts and share with others.

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...