Saturday, December 02, 2023

Winter Trees







Winter Trees

My brother asked if I was preparing people for winter since it was about to be upon us. I guess I am because once winter gets here, many people get sick of it very quickly. I can share winter photos in spring (too close to winter) or summer (no one wants to think of it) So, that leaves the fall. Christmas is coming and people associate Christmas with snow. It's probably the best time of the year to be sharing photos of Winter Trees.

You can follow my Winter Trees 6 album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.10163479082915329

Feel Free to Share!



 

No comments:

Labadie - People

Labadie - People I have been to Labadie twice and photographed several people who worked there. The first photos in my new album were taken ...