Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas in Bonita Springs


















Christmas in Bonita Springs

The first year I retired, my wife and I went to Florida for 1 week in December. It was the coldest I have ever felt in Florida and one evening we went to Riverside Park in Bonita Springs for their Christmas Concert. In addition to choirs and musicians, they had Santa as well as a snow slide and a snow garden.  Where did they get snow? From a stadium and they had kids sliding and playing in the snow. I've included a few photos from that night, but you can view the others I took that night here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1677175749122053&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Labadie - People

Labadie - People I have been to Labadie twice and photographed several people who worked there. The first photos in my new album were taken ...