Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Abstracts - Moving Water








Abstracts - Moving Water

In 1978, I visited Emily Carr's house in Victoria, BC, and enjoyed looking at her paintings and how she achieved the feeling of motion in her work. I then went through a period of experimenting with moving the camera as I took a photo. To be honest, I never came out of that period and still take lots of photos that I call Time Exposures. 

I decided to start this new album because I thought it would be interesting to view them together. You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163688386870329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Labadie - People

Labadie - People I have been to Labadie twice and photographed several people who worked there. The first photos in my new album were taken ...