Wednesday, July 26, 2023

St. Pierre











St. Pierre

I have visited St. Pierre a couple of times - 1981 and 1999 and will share the photos I took in those years in my NEW St. Pierre Album that I started today. 

Even though St. Pierre and Miquelon is only 20 km from the Island of Newfoundland, it is still a part of France. From Newfoundland and Labrador, you can visit France for a couple of days, then return to Canada. It's interesting because when you are there, even though the scenery is the same as in Newfoundland, everything else is France. :)

You can follow my St. Pierre Facebook Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.820777283069042&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...