Thursday, July 13, 2023

Rhododendron











Rhododendron

Around 20 years ago, my wife purchased a rhododendron and I planted it in our backyard. A few years later, we moved into a new house next door and the rhododendron was left in my old yard. It got hit over by a car and a large piece was broken off. Then, my son was doing work in the yard and the rhododendron was taken out of the ground and placed on top of the ground where it stayed for nearly a year and a half. It still seemed to be alive, so I moved it to a spot in my backyard where it is flourishing. It must be a very hardy plant!

It is one of the first plants to add colour to my yard and I photograph it every year and post the photos in my Rhododendrons Albums on Facebook. You can view the photos here{

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...