Saturday, July 22, 2023

Minimalist









Minimalist

I recently started my 31st album of Minimalist photos and I am adding minimalist photos of Shapes and Textures to that album. I believe I have more Minimalist and Abstract photos online than any other category. As I look through the albums, I remember taking them! I sometimes wonder why that type of subject attracts my attention, but they do. In fact today I had similar thoughts as I photographed lobster traps in Brigus South. 

You can follow my most recent album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163364233170329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...