Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sunrise on the Humber River












Sunrise on the Humber River

When I used to visit friends in Deer Lake, I often got up early and drove to Gros Morne to take photos. One morning, it was pretty foggy and I decided to wait until the sun came up to get interesting photos of the sunrise. I wasn't disappointed! As the sun rose the sky became more golden and the trees in the foreground made a nice contrast! I created a New Facebook album and will add to it over the next few days. Many of the photos are similar, but as you view them you can imagine that I was excited and felt that I may never see something like this again.

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163207788735329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...