Sunday, May 21, 2023

Flowers








Flowers

My apologies for not posting photos every day over the past month and a half! We have been getting our whole house painted inside and, as you can imagine, things were in an upheaval for a while.

This morning I am sharing photos of flowers that I took in Beacon Hill Park in Victoria, BC that I am adding to my second album of flower photos that I took during a visit in early July 2018. Of course, Victoria's weather is way ahead of ours and I took advantage of the opportunity to photograph so many beautiful flowers! Below are links to both albums and I encourage anyone who enjoys photos of flowers to have a look! 

 Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...