Friday, August 05, 2022

Minimalist Water










Minimalist - Water

I have over 20 albums of minimalist photos on my Facebook Page and I am presently adding images to my 23rd album which is featuring minimalist photos of water. The beach scenes I am sharing today were taken during sunrises at Sol Palmeras in Varadero, Cuba. I have to admit that I enjoyed walking along the beautiful beach as the sun rose above the horizon with the gentle waves and brilliant reflections of the wet sand.

If you like the photos you will probably enjoy this album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2106284639544493&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...