Thursday, August 11, 2022

Bald Eagle










Bald Eagle

I photographed this immature bald eagle while on a boat tour in the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve. It was sitting on a cliff and decided to fly away while I was taking pictures of it. Bald eagles are large, majestic birds that are fairly common around the island of Newfoundland these days. There are a few near Holyrood, but the only time I see them is when they fly high overhead.

I have added these photos to my Bald Eagles Album on Facebook and you can view it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10159008557770329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...