Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Boats - Names









Boats - Names

Today, I finished uploading photos to my Boats - Names album on Facebook. I have been photographing boats with interesting names for quite a while and, after discussing with my brother who also photographs them, I decided to add the photos to an album. Some of the names are funny, others seem to be named after family members, and others are named for the fishing business.

After 100 images, I usually start a new album, so you can view the photos in my first album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162326716815329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...