Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Rockies









The Rockies

The Rocky Mountains in Alberta are truly beautiful. I took the photos that I am sharing this morning from a car as we drove to Banff National Park. To be honest, it is very frustrating for me to be passing so much beauty and not taking any photos.  So, I used to holf my camera out of the car window and shoot.  I was lucky to get a few images that were in focus.

You can view my photos of the Rockies here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1131828460323454

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 


 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...