Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Honeybees










Honeybees

Yesterday, I was surprised to see honeybees in my yard.  I have never seen one in the 40 years I have lived here.  I am glad I left dandelions in my yard again this year.  It was about a year or so ago that I photographed a honeybee in Holyrood, but that was around 3-5 km (2-3 miles) away from here.  

While I am in Florida, I usually go to Mike's U-Pick where I am guaranteed to photograph as many honeybees as I want.  I always find it to be so much fun.  Now I have them in my own backyard!!  :)

I have several Honeybee albums online.  The most recent can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161338983925329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...