Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Rhododendrons











Rhododendrons

Around 20 years ago, my wife purchased 2 rhododendrons that I planted in my back yard.  After we moved next door, my son had some work done in the back yard and one of the rhododendons was taken out of the ground and laid aside.  It was there for nearly a year and a half so I decided to take it and plant in in my new yard.  I was a little worried that it wouldn't survive, but since then it has flourished and I look forward to it's beautiful pink blooms for a week or so each year.  

If you would like to view my photos of rhododdendrons, feel free to check it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelaneflowers&set=a.3521822141179244

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...