Saturday, February 20, 2021

February 20










February 20

One morning, while walking across Isabella Drive in Belle Villa, I spotted a bunch of roses and stopped to photograph them.  Later, I was talking to a nice couple and he told me that the roses were his and how hard it was to grow them in Florida.   Afterward, I made a point of taking pictures of them when the lighting was right.

I debated including the photo of a dead wood stork.  They are a threatened species and it was disturbing to see one floating in a canal.  Especially since I have only seen 2 dead birds in the seven years I have been there and both were wood storks.  I have no idea why they died.

I enjoy watching the sailboats in Redblush Pond and have photographed them a few times.

You can view today's photos here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1733183733521254

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...