Saturday, February 13, 2021

February 13












February 13

In 2015, it was Carnival Night and I photographed our friends in full costume before the show.  In 2016, I attended the antique car show in Naples with a few friends from the park.  I've only included a few photos of the cars, but I took hundreds.  I do have a few albums of Classic Cars photos, most of which are from the Naple's show.

In 2020, a trip to the beach to catch the sunset was the highlight of the day.  And, you will see photos of the beauty all around Bonita Terra - beauty that you guys who are in the park get to see every day!   You can view the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelanetravel&set=a.1728154190690875

Feel free to share! 




 

No comments:

Grates Cove Grates Cove is a scenic little community on the NW tip of the Avalon Peninsula. I recommend it if you haven't explored the m...