Monday, December 14, 2020

Winter Trees









 Winter Trees

These photos were taken in past winters, but there is around 10 cm (4 in) on the ground this morning after our first snowfall of the season.  Many people don't enjoy winter, but getting out in cold weather is supposed to be good for you.  For the past 7 years, we have spent most of the winters in Florida, but this year we are staying home because of Covid.  

Yesterday, when it started to snow, I decided to go out and burn the rest of the wood I had collected over the summer.  It was nice.

I already have an album of Winter Trees and I will add these photos to a new album.  If you wish to view the album, click the link below:

Feel free to share! 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...