Wednesday, December 30, 2020

American Robins










American Robins

It is interesting that I don't have a lot of photos of American robins because they are very common around here all summer long.  They are very skittish and tend to fly away as soon as I have a camera in hand.  I think they are OK as long as you are not observing them from a fairly close range.  To get the photos I am sharing today, I lay on the ground and stayed still until a couple of robins got used to me and I was able to get a few shots.  

You can view my American Robins album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10157694085700329

Feel free to share! 

 

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...