Saturday, December 26, 2020

Snowy Egrets










Snowy Egrets

Today, I have returned to my Random Photo of the Day, and I landed on my Snowy Egrets folder.  

I was driving along in my golf cart in Bonita Terra (formerly Citrus Park) when I spotted a white bird on a fence post.  I slowed down and was excited to see that it was a snowy egret, but I was disappointed that it was standing on top of the fence.  However, when I zoomed in and noticed the dark background, I was excited.  And, birds don't seem to notice me as much if they are preening.  I was able to get a few beautiful shots before it flew off!

Feel free to share! 





 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...