Saturday, May 12, 2018

Kiteboarding 6





















Kiteboarding 6

This is the last day of the Kiteboarding Series.  I realize there were quite a few similar photos in this series, but I wanted to share them all to let you see that though it looks fairly easy, it is not.  As I pointed out, it looks like it requires a lot of strength, and practice.

As I shared photos in this series, I also added them to a Facebook Album.  If you are interested, you can view it - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10157741725910329.1073741996.680895328&type=3


Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...