Sunday, February 11, 2018

Ochre Pit Cove















Ochre Pit Cove

Ochre Pit Cove is located in Conception Bay North.


This small community is very scenic and I have visited several times.  During this series I plan to share photos that were taken during those visits.

Today, I am sharing photos of one of the photogenic houses in the community.  Actually, there were two houses side-by-side, one yellow and the other pink, that I photographed.  A few years later, the pink house had been moved, and, of course, I photographed them again. The subject of today's photos is the yellow house as it looked in 2004.  I have also included a few taken with a 15 mm fish-eye lens which distorts the house but adds an interesting effect.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...