Sunday, February 04, 2018

Northern Bay Sands 10
















Northern Bay Sands 10

Northern Bay Sands is located in Conception Bay North.


Northern Bay is the next community in our virtual tour and I am beginning with images of the beautiful beach in that community.  I have visited this area several times, but the photos are from a trip there in 2003.

This is the last day of this series for now and I am sharing more photos taken on a deserted beach in the early spring.  There was a large iceberg just offshore and several pieces of the berg have washed up on the beach.

I have created a Facebook Album that includes all the photos shared in this series.  Feel free to check it out and share with friends and family.  https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane/media_set?set=a.10157393400440329.1073741929.680895328&type=3

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:
  

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...