Friday, February 02, 2018

Northern Bay Sands 8














Northern Bay Sands 8

Northern Bay Sands is located in Conception Bay North.


Northern Bay is the next community in our virtual tour and I am beginning with images of the beautiful beach in that community.  I have visited this area several times, but the photos are from a trip there in 2003.

This is Day 8 of this series and today I am sharing the last photos of people and starting images of the beach in early spring with no one around.  The park was getting ready to open and the gate was across the road.  The lady charged me $3.00 to go on the beach to take a few photos.  I explained that I was a photographer and would be putting them n line, but I still had to pay.  Keep that in mind if you want to take photos on the beach, you will probably have to pay!

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...