Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Winterton















Winterton

Winterton is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.

I have a personal connection to the Town of Winterton.  My mother was from there so I visited when I was a kid and continued throughout my life.  In fact I was there last month to a funeral.

As you can imagine I have many photos of the town.  I remember following a herd of horses, which roamed freely around the community when I was 10 and was trying my first camera.  In fact, one of the photos I took then was on display in the museum there.


The photos I plan to share over the next few days were taken during several visits.  Today's photos were taken in the summer of 2006.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...