Friday, October 27, 2017

New Perlican 4












New Perlican 4

New Perlican is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.

Today's photos show buildings that were in the community as I photographed it in 2014.  It had been a long day because we drove around the Baccalieu and photographed most communities.  There were a couple of icebergs just off shore and, of course, I had to get a few photos of them and the colourful fishing stages.

This is the last day of this series and, as usual, you can view my updated New Perlican Gallery - http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs/new_perlican/new_perlican.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...