Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Jim's Cove

















Jim's Cove

Jim's Cove is located in Green Bay near the towns of Triton and Card's Harbour.

I posted a photo of this area on Facebook and incorrectly identified it as Card's Harbour.  A person commented that the photos were from Jim's Cove, not Card's Harbour.  As a result, I updated the Gallery showing photos of that area.  Since I had photos from 2003 and 2016, I included them on the updated gallery.

Today's photos were taken on a foggy morning in the summer of 2003.


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...