Monday, November 28, 2016

Oasis of the Seas 6


















Oasis of the Seas 6

Another neighbourhood on board the Oasis of the Seas is Central Park. This area had real plants and trees, birds and a few lizards.  This area is also open to the elements and if you want to walk through in the rain, umbrellas are provided at each entrance.  As you can see, this area has several restaurants and shops.  There is also a bar for people who just want to sit and relax.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...