Monday, October 31, 2016

Cozumel, Mexico









Cozumel, Mexico

I mentioned in my last Photo of the Day that I was taking a couple of weeks off and I am just getting back from a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas.  We spent a couple of days in Fort Lauderdale before embarking to Labadee in Haiti,  Falmouth in Jamaica and Cozumel in Mexico. 
It was a relaxing trip, the weather was hot (as it always is in the Caribbean) and sunny, most of the time.  We had one day of rain while at sea, but the rain was warm and we didn’t mind walking or hot-tubbing in it. 


I have just started to download the photos I took and will share them over the next little while.  Today’s images were taken as I got off the ship in Cozumel.  Three guys in Mayan traditional dress were accepting tips for photos, but I used my zoom lens to make a few close views as they posed with tourists.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...