Saturday, June 25, 2016

Spring 3







Spring 3
 
Even though the weather in June has been cool and wet, plants have been growing as usual.  There haven’t been many insects around so I am not sure that the plants have been pollinated.  Dandelion seeds were too wet to be spread by the wind so I expect many more dandelions around my yard next yard.  It is sunny and warm today so thinks may get a chance to grow in the warm sun.
 

In mid-May I planted 4 beds of potatoes and all the seeds have sprouted and look healthy.  Last week I planted another 4 beds of potatoes as well as carrots, red onions  and cucumber.  Sam, my grandson planted carrots, cucumber and potatoes in a garden I built for him and Ann, my granddaughter planted variety of  flowers in her garden.  Hopefully all will grow for them since it is the first time they planted anything themselves.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...