Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tomato







Tomato

I think I mentioned previously that I gave up trying to grow tomatoes here in Holyrood because I didn't have much success with them. Today's photos were taken of a tomato I grew back in 2004. I remember getting a few small ones that year and photographing one of them on my dining room table. I may have shared one or two images back then, but thought I would share a few today.

For the first couple of years of my Photo of the Day, I restricted the number of photos to 1 only. In those days few people had dial-up and I didn't want to take up much time for the downloads. Like everything, my Photo of the Day evolved and I settled on 3 images for the email version.

However, after I started my Blog in 2006, I started uploading more photos there each day. For quite a while I uploaded 5 to my Blog and sent 3 on the email list. When I started sharing travel photos in 2011, I used the Blog to share many more images and have continued to do so every day since.


If you don't check my Blog regularly, the photos and comments are still there and are easy to find using the Search function. For example, if you search for "moose", you would see ALL posts since 2006 in which I used that key word. If you try it and have any problems. let me know and I'll try to help you.



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...