Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunrises - Sunsets








Sunrises - Sunsets
This morning I am moving on to another Series and will return to photos of communities and flowers in a few days.  All of the photos in this series were used as the desktop background on my computer over the past few years.  Of course, that means that I particularly liked the images and wanted to see them often.


I sunsets and sunrises to be beautiful and peaceful.  It is a time of the day when one can relax and enjoy the beauty that Nature has to offer!  And, these days, with people waging wars against their neighbours, the planet needs a little peace each day.  We are lucky to be living in a peaceful country!

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...