Thursday, July 02, 2009

Trout River




For the past few days I have sent photos of Trout River that were taken by the wharf and river which are located under the mountain in the distance. Today I am sharing 3 images that were taken from the beach. The first shows a wide view with houses lining the beach. The second is a closer view of the scene and the third is looking out the harbour towards the Gulf of St. Lawrence.

The fourth image shows another view looking up the river that flows through the town. The final photo shows a great blue heron standing on the edge of the wharf. I have tried to get close to these birds while visiting Florida, but imagine my surprise to see one in Trout River.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...