Friday, July 31, 2009

Change Islands 4






Today's photos are a continuation of my Change Islands series. I have included two vertical (portrait) images which could be used as magazine or book covers. I usually take a combination of horizontal and vertical photos when I am on a photo shoot.

Once a friend asked me if I think about selling a photograph when I shoot a scene. To be honest, I don't! However, when I edit them after downloading, I choose images to share on my Photo of the Day. Next, I will probably create a Change Islands Gallery on my web site and upload to my Facebook page. When asked to submit photos for possible publication, these will be the photos I choose from. I don't delete the rest, unless they are out of focus, too dark or too bright.



No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...