Friday, January 30, 2009

Poem

Lately, I have been creating "photo/poems" using poetry that I wrote years ago and am sharing one of them with you today.

Every winter many birds live in the forest around my home and we feed them sunflower seeds until the weather warms in the spring. We would feed them the rest of the year but with 4 cats living within 300 feet, it is not safe for birds when the cats are "out and about". They tend to stay in during the winter months.

The photo of the chickadee was taken in my yard and to create this image, I cropped out the bright areas in the background leaving enough space on the right to add the poem.

Hope you like the larger image today! Click the image to see a bigger view.


Feel free to check my Creative Impressions site at:
http://lanephotography.com/CREATIVE_IMPRESSIONS/creative%20impressions_01.htm

1 comment:

bearkat said...

Bruce, that was pretty neat! Thanks and have a good weekend!

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...