Thursday, September 21, 2023

Sunflowers 2023











Sunflowers 2023

This is the third year that sunflowers are growing in my yard. In other years, they grew from seeds that birds planted in my gardens, however, this year, I purchased 5 packs of sunflower seeds. I guess it was too cold in the spring because hardly any of the seeds I planted sprouted. I tried 3 times before any grew and now I have around 20 beautiful sunflower plants growing. A few have bloomed and the others are almost ready to grow flowers. Hopefully, the weather will last and I'll see more flowers soon.

You can follow my new album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1021643545478004&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...