Thursday, September 28, 2023

Shoe Cove









Shoe Cove

Last week, I visited Shoe Cove on the Baie Verte Peninsula and have started an album on my Communities and Culture Page in which I will post the photos I took there, It was an interesting and scenic little community that I barely remembered from a visit in the mid-70s. I remember it was a snowy day and we didn't want to drive down over the steep hill. I'll add a couple of B&W photos I took that day at the end of the series. 

You can follow my new Facebook album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.815106203952280&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

The Butterfly Farm

The Butterfly Farm If you like butterflies, you will enjoy a visit to a butterfly farm. Today I started a new album featuring photos I took ...