Sunday, May 15, 2022








Dance Rehearsal

In the late spring of 2006, a friend asked if I would take photos of her daughter at a dance rehearsal at the Art and Culture Centre in St. John's. I arrived as the youngest participants were just getting ready. The youngest children in the photos are in their 20s by now.

The owners of the dance studio suggested I sit on the edge of the stage for the best views. Though my friend's daughter was finished after the first act, I decided to take advantage of the situation and photograph all the dances and as many of the dancers as I could. I took so many photos that I'll have to share in a couple or three albums.

You can follow the first one here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=kbrucelane&set=a.10162308296135329

Feel free to Share!

 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...