Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Woody Point










Woody Point

Woody Point is located in Gros Morne National park on the west coast of the island. It is a scenic community that I have visited several times over the years. Today I am sharing photos taken in 2006 and show a part of the community I had never seen before that visit.  

I am working on an album of photos from Woody Point.  If you have Liked my K. Bruce Lane Photography page, you will be notified by Facebook when I upload it.  Here is a link to that page:  https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 


 

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...