Saturday, October 10, 2020

Mobile








Mobile

Mobile is located on the Southern Shore along the Irish Loop.  It was a beautiful day with a little fog when I visited the community in 2002.  I've been to this community several times, but the fog in these photos add to the beauty of the scene.  I remember meeting a gentleman and his wife from Norway and he told me he came here just to experience the fog.  

I am currently uploading photos to my Fog Album and will add these as well.  If you would like to view more photos of fog, feel free to check the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10160812979855329&type=3 

Feel free to share! 

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...