Monday, August 03, 2020

Peppers








Peppers

The community we stay in when we visit Florida has a farm connected to it.  Every time I need a pepper, tomato or any other fruit or vegetable, I hop on my golf cart and  drive to Mike's U-Pick.  Lots of times, I take my camera and occasionally walk through the fields taking pictures.

This year I planted peppers from seed and they all started.  When they were transplanted outside, it must have been a shock because they haven't really grown much since.  

I plan to start a Peppers Album on my Flowers and Plants page soon.  :)

Feel free to share!
You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:






No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...