Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hawke Hills








Hawke Hills

This morning I landed on my Hawke Hills folder and decided to share photos of the radar facility (or part of it) that is located there.  If you want to visit a beautiful area, you might want to think about this area.  This ecological reserve is the most easterly alpine barrens in North America and home to rare arctic alpine plants and lichens.  To get to the trail, you have to park near the  radar facility.

If you're interested in photos taken along the trail, check my Hawke Hills Album: 

Feel free to share! 


You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

 

 

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...