Wednesday, May 08, 2019

St. Mary's 11















St. Mary's 11

For the past 5 days, my web site and email have been offline so I have not been able to send the email version of my Photo of the Day.  I continued to post here and you can read the last 5 or 6 days on my Blog.

This is the last of my St. Mary's Series for now. I have created a Facebook Album with 145 photos of St. Mary's from 2002.  Click on the link below to view the album.

Today's photos are a little different from the others I have shared.  Other than the images of an amphibious car, I am sharing photos taken inside and outside a convent that had been converted into a restaurant.

You can view my Facebook Album here - https://www.facebook.com/pg/KBruceLanePhotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1279998708807572

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...